Time for a change, time for a book on vintage Enicar
The Kickstarter campaign is about to launch! To get the Enicar book produced, I’m looking for backers. Your support is needed to fund the graphic design and desk top publishing, copywriting and editing, additional translations, photography and printing.
- 250 pages of great photos and stories.
- A newly discovered interview with Enicar founder Ariste Racine from 1954.
- 5 special photographic remakes of Enicar watches with a remarkable story, courtesy of Verse Beeldwaren (www.versebeeldwaren.nl, including the Enicar Kaleidoscope and military models from 1915 and 1944.
- New interviews taken in Biel and Lengnau, photographed by Maarten Coolen (www.maartencoolen.nl).
- The complete story on Enicar and sports: newly found photos and interview with Stirling Moss! Also featuring Jim Clark, Ken Rosewall, Gerhard Mitter, the Swiss gymnastics team, the Tokio Olympic team, iconic cyclist Eddy Merckx, Jacques Anquetil and many more.
- Inside the factory in Lengnau and the many faces of Enicar employees through the ages.
- A professional look at the three best known Enicar calibers.
- Sold worldwide: background stories of how Enicar conquered 90 countries.
- Old advertisements, brochures and catalogs from all over the planet.
- This, and much, much more!