A book about a forgotten Swiss watch brand that combines photography, storytelling, history, graphic design and cool ‘n funky watches.
One copy of the book. The book is written in English, 25 x 25 cm hardcover, 280 pages of brand history, interviews, new old watch stories, catalogs and brochures and much, much more.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 5 cm|
|This is what the book will contain:||
• 250 pages of great photos and stories.
• A newly discovered interview with Enicar founder Ariste Racine from 1954.
• 5 special photographic remakes of Enicar watches with a remarkable story, courtesy of Verse Beeldwaren (www.versebeeldwaren.nl, including the Enicar Kaleidoscope and military models from 1915 and 1944.
• New interviews taken in Biel and Lengnau, photographed by Maarten Coolen (www.maartencoolen.nl).
• The complete story on Enicar and sports: newly found photos and interview with Stirling Moss! Also featuring Jim Clark, Ken Rosewall, Gerhard Mitter, the Swiss gymnastics team, the Tokio Olympic team, iconic cyclist Eddy Merckx, Jacques Anquetil and many more.
• Inside the factory in Lengnau and the many faces of Enicar employees through the ages.
• A professional look at the three best known Enicar calibers.
• Sold worldwide: background stories of how Enicar conquered 90 countries.
• Old advertisements, brochures and catalogs from all over the planet.
• This, and much, much more!