19 in stock
Here it is: the Enicar Book Giftbox, proudly created by artist Klaartje (Het Dozenfabriekje) on Sectie-C in Eindhoven. The cover of this box is a collage of original watch adverts from 1956 till 1962, from brands like Girard Perregaux, Junghans, Mido, Breitling, Prisma, Nivada and many, many more. In the center of the box cover is a 100% original Enicar advertisement. There are 8 different Enicar advert versions available, but the one you will receive is a surprise (even for me).
The box is made of thick cardboard. The inside of the box is covered with red paper, matching the red title of the Enicar book. The book itself fits beautifully in this custom made cassette. Since every piece is handmade, minor imperfections can occur since Klaartje works with vintage materials. Besides, perfection is boring 😉
The complete set will contain 1 Enicar book (2020 reprint) + the box. The Enicar Book Giftbox is available early December in a limited edition, so it may be the perfect Christmas gift.
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 7 cm|
|This is what the book will contain:||
• 250 pages of great photos and stories.
• A newly discovered interview with Enicar founder Ariste Racine from 1954.
• 5 special photographic remakes of Enicar watches with a remarkable story, courtesy of Verse Beeldwaren (www.versebeeldwaren.nl, including the Enicar Kaleidoscope and military models from 1915 and 1944.
• New interviews taken in Biel and Lengnau, photographed by Maarten Coolen (www.maartencoolen.nl).
• The complete story on Enicar and sports: newly found photos and interview with Stirling Moss! Also featuring Jim Clark, Ken Rosewall, Gerhard Mitter, the Swiss gymnastics team, the Tokio Olympic team, iconic cyclist Eddy Merckx, Jacques Anquetil and many more.
• Inside the factory in Lengnau and the many faces of Enicar employees through the ages.
• A professional look at the three best known Enicar calibers.
• Sold worldwide: background stories of how Enicar conquered 90 countries.
• Old advertisements, brochures and catalogs from all over the planet.
• This, and much, much more!